The-French-Link

Reflections of France

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, June 04, 2007

More Finds at the Flea Market










Strangely enough, I am drawn towards objects of art which I can not possibly place in my suitcase....... nor can I afford to have them packed and shipped home. I know if I keep searching, I may find something very special and delicate that I can carry with me. So until the object is found, I will continue to shop around and try not to get carried away and loose my head.............one can do this in Paris~

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to buy that statue but how do you get it home! LOL

June 10, 2007 10:11 PM  
Blogger Betty Carlson said...

These are great photos. I've never spent much time at antique shops or flea markets, but maybe I should start for the photo opps! Did you find anything to take home?

June 25, 2007 9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jann,
The fun part is the treasure hunt~~thankyou for the lovely photos!
I added you as a link on my blog as I am a Vintage/Francophile~~hope that is okay~~come by and visit!
Enjoy Paris!
Michelle

July 07, 2007 4:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love both the horse and the statue. They are so beautiful.

July 09, 2007 1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, and now I find this site. I'm going to have to set aside part of a day to go through all of your old posts.

Eileen (passions to pastry)@
www.livingtastefully.com

April 15, 2008 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home