The-French-Link

Reflections of France

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My French Sister's House





Fortunately for me, when traveling to France, I have such a lovely place to rest my head after a long flight. I enter this room through ivy covered doors beaming with sunlight. This bedroom is a room where dreams are made......it is an enormous sunny room with a spacious and comfortable seating area. The bedcovers are billowing. Personal trinkets convey the message that you are indeed a guest in the family home. So many things to pick up an wonder about............... The ambiance is soothing. It's time to sleep...............

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to stop by here real quick tonight....your blog looks great and I'll definitely be back.
WOW...your sister lives in France? Where abouts? That bedroom is stunning. Pure French. I just love it!

May 28, 2007 5:24 PM  
Blogger Jann said...

Terri~ My French sister is actually my dear, dear French friend who comes to my home to do cooking demos~I visit her regularly~she is the epitome of what we think of as French~I love her like a sister~I believe the feeling is mutual! Next time she visits, I will invite you down to meet her~

May 29, 2007 5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home