The-French-Link

Reflections of France

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Paris Flea Markets






Attracted by people from all parts of the world, the Paris Flea Markets continue to be a conglomeration of antiques and shops all squeezed into a vibrant area in Paris..........
Here are a few photos to share with you in hoping that you will visit this unique and festive market the next time you are in Paris. Hopefully you will enjoy the same experiences as I discovering Paris off the beaten track.

4 Comments:

Blogger Run Around Paris said...

parisian markets are the best - it's amazing how the wares you find there are more chic than many of the new things you find in stores here.
great blog!
erin

January 16, 2007 5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've convinced me!
I'm going next trip in March. I once wrote and illustrated a book on the flea markets in Europe too...
ParisBreakfasts

January 20, 2007 12:13 AM  
Blogger Betty Carlson said...

Even though I've spent hours in Paris, I've never been to the flea markets! I have to admit I'm not much of a shopper -- but I love your photos!

January 20, 2007 1:00 AM  
Blogger FrenchGardenHouse said...

oh, how I wish I would have come with you in your suitcase! I love Paris, and the markets...divine.

Your photos are making my heart beat faster...and there is no plan in my future for Paris this year.
But today I decided, 2008 for sure. Have a fabulous time!

Lidy

March 14, 2007 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home