The-French-Link

Reflections of France

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, March 12, 2007

Visit Your Local Florist



This beautiful form makes a statement of true sophistication-don't you agree?
The object of beauty was found in a local florist not too far from where my French Sister lives. I do wonder in amazement how the French floral designers pull these ideas together and come up with these ingenious creations for display in an average floral shop. This example is both simple and elegant at the same time-Curved so gracefully, the feathers take form..........

7 Comments:

Blogger FrenchGardenHouse said...

The French Florists have great style! As do all the florists in Europe, really. There picking up a bouquet of flowers for your home is such a treat.

Somehow buying flowers at the supermarket here doesn't compare. And neither does going to most floral shops in my area. sigh...but the flowers are pretty!

April 03, 2007 1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This picture is beautiful.

April 20, 2007 5:40 AM  
Blogger Betty Carlson said...

Hmmm, Jann, I feel like I'm not making much progress on my blog (And So Forth) that was "born" on the same day as yours with the same template...but what are your plans for this one? LOL! I'll stop by your other blog now...

April 27, 2007 6:22 AM  
Blogger by Danie said...

Bonjour Jann, thanks for visiting my garden and let a comment, I'm very happy of your visit. So you are in France, enjoy your stay, lovely blog.

May 13, 2007 10:09 AM  
Blogger Merisi said...

Hi, Jann,
thank you for your comment on my blog, I enjoyed finding it this morning. And no, these cherries do not grow in an orchard of mine, but in a restaurant's, which I visited on Mother's Day, high in the hills above Salzburg.
I have moved recently (well, past the year and a half mark now, still, everything feels new *g*) to Vienna, and like you, I am surprised about the creativity of Viennese florists, and others, too.
Have you been to my Vienna blog?

May 15, 2007 2:03 AM  
Blogger Dianne said...

My sister, who also lives in France, has shown me beautiful floral arrangements that are placed in the wonderful hotels in Paris. They take your breath away!

May 19, 2007 7:42 AM  
Blogger ashish singh chauhan said...

i like it

March 05, 2011 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home