The-French-Link

Reflections of France

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Back to the market!

My sister and I had one more quick trip back to Paris this fall in search of a barometer~we found one! It is the last picture posted. We never seem to tire of walking up and down aisles for hours at time searching for that something special,whatever it is, that we must have. I just wish we could get more things packed in our suitcases! We have made so many trips to the markets that we are beginning to be recognized as the old ladies from the States and offered tea or beverages as soon as we enter the shoppes.....oh, chairs to rest in, also!





4 Comments:

Blogger Fifi Flowers said...

Ooooh some FAB items!!!

January 21, 2010 8:50 PM  
Blogger Jann said...

there are so many gorgeous things to look at! Thanks for visiting!

January 22, 2010 12:12 PM  
Blogger Hemraj said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 02, 2011 5:18 AM  
Blogger Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Hi Jann,

It must have been a wonderful trip.
I have a small collection of Limoges boxes some are antiques.

The barometer is beautiful. My mother has one that I adore.

Dee

January 13, 2012 6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home